s/r home  | issues  | authors  | masthead
Call for Submissions:
How should we plan to change the economy?
c/o WD Press, P.O. Box 24115, St. Louis MO 63130
Dear Green activist,
How should we plan to change the economy, in small micro-projects and through large modifications? Synthesis/Regeneration is published for Green movement and electoral activists. We hope that the Spring 2005 issue will present a broad range of views on green economic transformations. We invite submissions addressing themes such as (but not limited to) the following:
- How do the overdeveloped countries dominate economies of the rest of the world?
- How should Greens elected to office attempt to change local, state, national and/or global economic policies?
- How should green economics aim to overcome racism and sexism?
- What should the role of the market, non-profit corporations and government regulation and production be in a green economy?
- What alternative economic institutions should greens build and how can electoral campaigns assist them?
In order to be included in the Spring 2005 issue, we will need to RECEIVE submissions by February 1, 2005. Articles should be 500 to 2000 words.
Please send submissions to: email@example.com
Please forward this message and post it on other lists.
This URL: http://www.greens.org/s-r/call1204.html