Back to Gateway Greens homepage.
Mark your calendar now for the best annual vegetarian event in St. Louis:
5-10 pm, Saturday, September 11, 1999
St. Johnís Episcopal Church, Parish Hall
3664 Arsenal (near Grand, across from Tower Grove Park)
Tickets are $8 in advance or $10 at the door.
(Send $ to Gateway Green Alliance, P.O. Box 8094, St. Louis MO 63156)
There will be a childrenís corner from 5 to 9 pm.
If youíve never been to a pesto feast, youíve missed one of the best regular gatherings of environmental activists from the St. Louis area.
It is also one of the most important fundraisers for the Green Party of St. Louis/Gateway Green Alliance. We very much need to raise $ to keep the Gateway Green Center open; so we invite you to contribute to the Pesto Feast with your time and money.
There are several ways you can help plan for the Pesto Feast between now and Sept 11.
1. Take flyers and tickets to meetings between now and the Pesto Feast to invite people to come.
2. Let us know what vegetarian dish you can prepare for the Pesto Feast.
3. Come to the Planning Meeting at 7 pm Wed August 11 at the Gateway Green Center, when we will be preparing the promotional mailing.
4. Between August 27 and 29, put up posters for the Pesto Feast at shops.
5. Between August 29 and 31, come to the Center to call people who were sent the promotional mailing.
6. Between Sept 3 and 6 (Labor Day weekend), leaflet the neighborhood near the location of the Pesto Feast.
If you can help do any of these, please send a message to GreensStL@aol.com