s/r home  | issues  | authors  | masthead
A Magazine of Green Social Thought
Recent additions/changes to this site, other messages:
Synthesis/Regeneration celebrates May Day with a web page! —followed by a couple of months while I figure out how to use HTML to put up the magazine's contents . . . First issues up 6/99 - "This web archive is new (June 1999)." Yes, I know the HTML/design is still amateurish. Feel free to email with ideas, graphics, or designs.
- Please email me regarding HTML errors, bad links, typos, and the like.
- s/r magazine now on the web (site announcement on IGC conferences, etc)
(15 July 99)
- s/r 20 available.
Announcement of contents, availability, cost (17 July 99).
- (fyi) Next additions will be the missing items from nos. 9, 11, 12, 14, and 15; no. 10; and the balance of no. 20 — all depending on when I can obtain the textfiles. I've been working backwards from the present; I hope to make even the earliest issues available eventually. Don't let that idea keep you from buying back issues however.(10 aug 99)
- Call for articles on Green economics for s/r 21 (Winter 2000):
details (11 Aug 99)
- Here is the list of articles I'm waiting to get as textfiles to mark up (issues 9 on)—as of 11/99. —This is now a list of items to put up :-) (apr 00)
- s/r 21 available.
Our announcement of availability, price (26 Nov 99).
- Have added tables of contents for nos. 2, 3, 4, 21 (1 Dec 99)
- s/r 22 now available. announcement (9 Mar 00)
- I will try to meet requests for posting specific articles from my collection of files not yet prepared for the web (numbers 7-8 on). Send me titles from these issues you would like to see.
- I will consider adding links (from new pages or existing articles) to relevant webpages, including further information, background, responses, corrections, rebuttals or the like. Email me if you have proposals or requests. (18 mar 00)
- I'd like materials from this list of graphics needed from the print magazine for the webpages. (19 Apr 00)
- Am adding s/r 5 and the balance of #22 (17 jul 00)
- s/r 23 now available. announcement (5 Oct 00)
- Call for articles on Green economics for s/r 24 (Winter 2001):
details (2 Dec 00)
- Let me know if you are willing to help me use analog.
- adding s/r 6 & 23 articles (Dec 00); 7-8 (Jan 01); rearranging links and formats on other pages.
- s/r 24 now available. announcement (8 feb 01)
- s/r 25 now available. announcement (26 jun 01)
- I put up the announcements and tables of contents as soon as I receive them; usually as the issue is going to the printer - mailings occur some time after that. Electronic texts of the articles may not come to me for quite some time and I may take some time adding them to this web archive. I don't work closely with the editors and am not aware of the publication schedule or what is going to be in an issue.
- s/r 27 now available. announcement (6 jan 02)
- s/r 28 now available. announcement (24 mar 02)
- (June 2002) Browsers are now being redirected to http://web.greens.org/s-r/ (petra-k) from 'www'.
- s/r 29 now available. announcement (12 aug 02)
- Added draft version of a page of links (11 sep 02)
- s/r 30 now available. announcement (22 dec 02)
- s/r 31 now available. announcement (apr 03)
- Call for articles on 2004 Election (Fall 2003):
details (23 jun 03)
- s/r 32 now available. announcement (25 aug 03)
- s/r 33 now available. announcement (30 nov 03)
- s/r 34 now available. announcement (27 mar 04)
- s/r 35 now available. announcement (16 aug 04)
- s/r 36 now available. announcement (dec 04)
- Call for submissions for economics 2005 details (21 dec 04)
- Call for submissions for Latin America details (27 march 05)
- s/r 38 now available. announcement (july 05)
- s/r 39 now available. announcement (december 05)
- s/r 40 now available. announcement (april 06)
- s/r 41 now available. announcement (aug 06)
Call for Submissions: Papers on "Less Energy" (mar 07)
Call for submissions: "An Environmental Look at the Collapse of Capitalism"
Call for submissions: on the Ecology of "Rethinking Production"
S/R home page  |
List of issues
|  Contact me email@example.com